- Feed My Starving Children
- Meals On Wheels
- Interchange Freedom Initiative and REC - Prison Ministry
- Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity
- Katrina Disaster Relief
- A Brush of Kindness
- Hope House, St. Croix Valley
- Salvation Army - Haitian Relief Fund
- St. Stephen’s Homeless Shelter
- Virtus - Arch Diocese of St. Paul/Minneapolis training for preventing child sex abuse
- Rochester Police Department - New Employee Interview Board
- Pro bono investigative assistance
- Sponsor of the FBI Agents Association Children’s Memorial Fund
- Project Safety
At WayPoint, we all believe we have a responsibility to be good corporate citizens.
That's why we encourage all employees and consultants to participate in pro bono and community service activities that reflect their passions and interests. WayPoint, both as a firm and as individuals, seek to strengthen and contribute to our community by providing our services, talents, and leadership ability to individuals and community organizations that serve those in need. We are proud of the work accomplished by each and every one of our employees who share their time and energy to assist those less fortunate.